The Great Personal Transport Debate18th April 7 pm - 9 pm
Palmer Building, University of Reading
Subjects and speakers:
- Future oil supply and pricing – John Rogerson, Fuels Advisor, BP Global Fuels Technology
- Future internal combustion engine cars – Cedric Rouaud, Chief Engineer, Engines, Ricardo
- Hybrid cars – Jon Hilton, Flybrid Systems
- Electric cars and recharging infrastructure – Prof Phil Blythe, Newcastle University
- Road Pricing and Future Roads Infrastructure – Prof Stephen Glaister, Imperial College
Further information will be published on this website as it becomes available.
Please note - BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL click here to book.